Wednesday, April 1, 2020

The Drool for April 1, 2020

Hi there.  I’ve decided to drop the name Daily from my blog posts, well, for obvious reasons.  It appears I am drooling, just not on a daily basis.  I am still here though, rumours of my speedy demise were not true.

They sent me into the Chemainus Hospital this afternoon for two blood transfusions, which should help me with my deplinishing energy levels.  Also saw a palliative nurse today in my home. So a busy day on the palliative ward today.

I am so fortunate that I have Patrick taking care of me.   He is loving, attentive, patient,  and has everything organized    I have been sleeping better at night, which is helpful for us both.  

Tomorrow we will try to retrieve my paperwork from the safety deposit box again.   Wouldn’t let me near it last week.  

Also looking forward to warmer weather where I can sun my face on the front desk.  

The town looks quiet.  A few people out getting some fresh air and keeping their social distancing.   But buds are sprouting and the promise of spring isn’t far off.   I am thankful every day to be able to be here at home.  

Love you all.  💕❤️💕

2 comments:

  1. thank you for the update GF. I wish you a beautiful sunny day, opened doors/boxes and buckets of love.
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete