Saturday, March 28, 2020

The Daily Drool for March 28, 2020


Well, another Saturday Night with nowhere to go.   At least I’m sharing this experience with the rest of the world.   

I always loved to travel.  I could always seem to pull money together if a trip possibility was there.  An escape.  A romantic getaway.

Elizabeth and I once kidnapped David and Roy-Boy for a romantic get away weekend in Whiteshell Provincial Park.  After work that day we met up at a local bar beside the business center.  Our hostages weren’t too cooperative at first, but we managed to put blindfolds on them, made them sit in the back seat and drove them about an hour to our cabin get away.  I would have loved it if someone did that for me. 

I’ve seen a lot of this world and am so grateful.    I enjoyed my travels.  Loved Caribbean beaches, Mexican waters, Ireland twice, Thailand, 10 country Caribbean cruise.   No regrets.
If someone  asks you to go somewhere, go!

1 comment: