Friday, March 27, 2020

The Daily Drool for March 27, 2020

Hi world,   I am still here and had a day of drifting peacefully and painlessly, but not getting much done.
 
It all seems tough to do, like operating through fog.  Hard to text, talk, read.   But that’s where I’d like to spend my time, when I can.  I have surveyed my world and have made changes in my world.   I looked upon my bed, raised my arms and declared “I want a hospital bed” and POOF!  A very spiffy black 4wheel all drive, with hydronic lift, built in air conditioning, power positioning, blah blah.        I have a hospital bed!  Love it. I can fine tune my backs position.  I can get my lap top on the table.

I am trying to write little tidbits to each of you.  It takes a lot of energy and then I’ve lost my work (turning into dad). I hope I have the time and energy to finish.  But now, I have better equipment.    

I am hearing from people I haven’t seen or heard from in many years. It is wonderful to look back on fond memories.   Please keep sharing.


No comments:

Post a Comment