Thursday, March 26, 2020

The Daily Drool for March 26, 2020

Hello world 🤪

I can move about pretty well today pain free.  The trade off is sleepiness.  I can dose off at the drop of a hat.  Before the end of a sentence.  Mid type...

I was up early today. Tried out my new luxury shower seat.   Not big on looks but you can’t beat sitting in a hot shower, letting the water wash out the shampoo   Showers and baths are underrated rewards in my world.   Always have been.

Another reason to celebrate, arrangements are being made for my daughters to be here soon.   Can’t wait!

The universe will unfold as it should.   I have been working on placing little messages and fun memories or share a laugh.   💕❤️

2 comments:

  1. You have an incredible gift of those special messages and secretly placed things. How special for them. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news to hear that your Daughter will be coming to visit. Lots of love Debs.

    ReplyDelete