Wednesday, April 8, 2020

The Drool for April 8, 2020

Yesterday’s  spellchecker has been reprimanded and hopefully today’s entry will make more sense.  Today was another challenging day but I managed to get the paperwork done for the first travel insurance claim.    Tomorrow, hopefully the main claim.   I don’t have any idea how much the second travel insurance claim will be for, but the fact they air evacuated me back to Canada on Paris Hilton’s jet makes me think it’s a douzzy

Had the nurse come by today to change my drain tube dressing, and a failed video call with my doctor, which we achieved just fine by phone any chance not to appear by video these days is welcomed.   Did you know when you are dying it doesn’t make any difference whether you use grey or purple eye shadow, as long as your lipstick colour exactly matches the inside of your gums.  Lol. That way if your mouth is hanging open, your lips look pumped and full. 🤪

On that sick note, I will bid you a good night, and Drool at you tomorrow.






No comments:

Post a Comment