Monday, March 23, 2020

And here we go!


Welcome Deb’s Place.   

I’ve made this blog hoping it will help keep you as in formed as you would like to be as to what’s happening with my imminent “exit, state left”. 

If you are female, you must be one of my many great, and special friends;  a twisted, chosen or stented  sister;   - or maybe a member of the Hydro gang or an Earl’s Girl?  Lifetime friend?   A kindred spirit?  You might be a loving family member, a daughter, a sister, a loved cousin or in-law or out-law.  A Chemainiac?  Or you could be someone who’s not even vaguely interested in this blog, an enemy or an aquaintenance.  Doesn’t matter.    All are welcome and I understand this blog won’t be open long anyway.

If you are a man, you are likely a good friend, my longest living client, a relative, co-worker,  an associate; an ex-husband or a significant or insignificant  other.   😜

I am going to write several blogs to start out.  Some background.  What I am hoping is these blogs will give information, and most importantly, bring out some stories and laughs.  I apologize for any bad rants or bad jokes and spelling or editing errors.  Wait a minute, no I don’t.  J

To make it more relevant to you, please tell stories on a thread if is relevant to a group/era for shared story telling and updates.  Or start your own thread. 

I also plan to haunt a few of you, if and when my energy allows, for a FaceTime or chat soon.  I know that you are home, lol!

Please share the link with whoever wants to join.  I will also post a link from my FaceBook page.

2 comments:

  1. GM Deb! And also thanks to Ryann for your help.....keep it up....know we all love you
    Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. This so great Deb. It's like the ultimate journaling. You get to express anything you want to anyone you want and don't need to keep it secret. Very powerful. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete